Community Centre Hire Terms & Conditions
7 CLEAR WORKING DAYS ARE REQUIRED FOR BOOKINGS OR CANCELLATION
- All hire charges and deposits (fully refundable subject to all terms being observed) must be paid in advance, PRIOR to hire.
- The hirer shall not sublet or transfer this booking to any other person or organisation.
- Fire exits must not be obstructed in any manner at all. The hirer must ensure that all the users present are aware of the fire, health and Safety rules and procedures, which are displayed in the building.
- Apart from guide dogs, no animals will be allowed on the premises.
- MKHA has a policy of NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL and only VEGETARIAN food in the building and this MUST always be adhered to.
- The premises shall be used for community purposes only and shall not be used as the hirer’s postal address.
- No advertising or publicity material will be displayed inside or outside the building without the prior approval of MKHA.
- MKHA reserves the right to cancel the hiring if the hirer breaks any of the above conditions.
- MKHA reserves the right to cancel any booking at its discretion and to change or amend the terms and conditions of hire at any time without prior notice.
- MKHA reserves the right to close the premises at any time for emergency or periodic maintenance and when the premises are required for festivals and events.
- The hirer shall not make use of the surrounding land, without prior permission, as this area does not form part of the booked area.
- This application is not a confirmation of booking. A letter/email to this effect will be forwarded to you when your application is agreed.
- Applications are only accepted from persons over 18 years.
- Please bring your own cleaning products, tea towels, recycle & black bin bags
- Flatten all boxes & then dispose in recycle chute
- ALL RUBBISH must be removed from the hall and kitchen and put in the rubbish Chute in the car park, separated into recyclable and others by the User.
- MKHA Bank details: Lloyds Bank: Sort code: 30 15 53, account no: 00118570
Refundable Deposit (*See Terms above) : £200
|HALL HIRE CHARGE|
|Hall Hire||Weekdays £27 per Hour|
|Weekends £31.5 per Hour|
|Sound System||£30 per day|
|Kitchen||£31.5 per day|
|Tables & Chairs||Included in hall hire cost|
- For large events MKHA requires a cover for public liability Insurance (£2 Million) and accidental damage.
- Eating food on the carpet is not allowed.
- Leave place clean & tidy or deposit will be deducted.
- Nobody is allowed to touch any statues on Mandir.