T&C – Kids Classes
Section 1 – Registration
- A registration form and a health and safety form must be completed for all students before joining MKHA Kids Classes. A student will not be permitted to take a class unless these forms have been completed.
- The calendar year for classes runs in line with the School Academic Year (September to July) and there are 3 terms for the year. Class holidays will be in line with the Milton Keynes Schools schedule.
- The minimum age for a student to join a class is from 5 years.
Section 2 – Classes
- A new student may take a free trial class. Should the student then decide to continue with the classes, they need to pay the remaining balance for the term.
- The dates for classes will be communicated before the beginning of each new term
- Students may bring with them bottled water or a drink
- Students are responsible for their own property and should not bring any other items other than what is needed for the class.
- MKHA reserves the right to expel a student for disruptive behaviour or if fees are not paid.
Section 3 – Fees
- Each student of parents who hold a valid MKHA Membership will be entitled to 20% discount for each class they enrol into.
- If multiple Children from a single household Join a single class, each student will be entitled for 20% discount.
- Maximum discount is capped to 20% per child.
- Fees must be paid in full before the beginning of each term through a bank transfer. Kindly state the name (s) of your child (children) as the reference when making a payment.
- There are no refunds if a student is absent from a class or if the student decides to discontinue the classes.
- If a class has to be cancelled, parents will be informed, and the fees will be subtracted from the following terms.
- MKHA reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient demand. In this case a full refund will be given.
|Bank details for bank transfer
|30 15 53
|Please use Guj/Hindi/Bolly and Student Name as Payment reference
Section 4 – Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to ensure their child is collected on time. The teacher will not be able to wait.
- Parents and families should wait quietly outside the classes when dropping off/collecting students
- Parents may stay in the lobby during a class session and are requested to remain quiet so as to not disturb the class
- Parents/guardians are invited to film in the last class of the term. Filming and photography are not allowed during any other classes except by permission and with the discretion of the teacher.
- Please note it may be necessary for teachers to use physical contact when helping to improve pupils’ posture or assist in movements. This also includes physical contact between students e.g. holding hands
- Parents should encourage their child to attend regularly and participate in all activities as this helps the student to enhance their social and team building skills.
Section 5 – Health and Safety
- A certain amount of risk is involved by taking part in any physical activity. Students taking part in any classes or events run by MKHA do so at their own risk.
- If your child needs assistance, becomes unwell or has an accident while on the premises or during classes, there must be a contact who is easily available
- All our Teachers and Assistants are DBS checked
- At least 1 member of the team have completed a First Aid course
Section 6 – Declaration
By enrolling my child into MKHA Kids classes, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.