T&C – Adult Classes
- Section 1 – Registration
- A registration form must be completed by all students before joining any MKHA Classes.
Section 2 – Classes
- A new student may take a free trial class. Should the student then decide to continue with the classes, they need to pay the remaining balance for the term.
- The dates for classes will be communicated before the beginning of each new term
- Students may bring with them bottled water or a drink and need to ensure they have the right equipment for the class (eg proper footwear for dance classes and yoga mats for Yoga classes)
- Students are responsible for their own property and should not bring any other items except what is needed for the class.
- MKHA reserves the right to expel a student for disruptive behaviour or if fees are not paid by due date..
- MKHA may use photography or videos taken on their own social platforms.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary for teachers to use physical contact when helping to improve pupils’ posture or assist in movements. This also includes physical contact between students e.g. holding hands
Section 3 – Fees
- Students who hold a valid MKHA Membership will be entitled to 20% discount for each class they enroll into.
- Fees must be paid in full before the beginning of each term through a bank transfer. Kindly state your name and the class, as the reference when making a payment (e.g. Meena For Bolly)
- All fees are required to be paid online through a bank transfer.
- There are no refunds if a student is absent from a class or if the student decides to discontinue the dance classes.
- If a class is cancelled, parents will be informed, and the fees will be adjusted accordingly in the following term.
- MKHA reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient demand. In this case a full refund will be given.
- MKHA reserves the right to exclude a student from classes if fees are not paid by due date.
Bank details for bank transfer MKHA Lloyds Bank Account Number 00118570 Sort Code 30 15 53 Please use Bolly and Student Name as Payment reference
Section 4 – Health and Safety
- A certain amount of risk is involved by taking part in any physical Students taking part in any classes or events run by MKHA Bollywood Classes do so at their own risk.
- At least 1 member of the team have completed a First Aid course.
Section 5 – Declaration
By enrolling into MKHA classes, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.