Please complete all of sections of this form and confiirm that you have read and accept the terms and conditions. Once submitted, successful applicants will be contacted to set-up their direct debits and to provide details of entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Milton Keynes Hindu Association (hereafter referred to as “MKHA”), registered charity no. 802344, operates the MKHA Lottery under registration with Milton Keynes Council to raise funds to fund to further it’s charitable aims and activities. Responsible persons are Rikesh Raichura, Darshana Jagatia and Sunil Gandhi.
- The main MKHA lottery consists of a monthly draw taking place at around 8.30pm on the last Saturday of each month, held at the MKHA Mandir and Community Centre, Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton MK10 9QY. MKHA reserves the right to change the location of the draw in the event of circumstances preventing the draw to take place at the aforementioned premises.
- MKHA may choose to hold further regular or one-off draws alongside this one.
- Players must be aged 16 years or over and be resident in the UK to participate. MKHA have a statutory duty to vet all players to ensure these criteria are met. Any prizes won by any participants not meeting these criteria will be forfeited by the winner.
- All players will pay the same amount for each exact chance (entry) in each draw.
- Participants must be registered, and direct debits must be setup at least 15 days prior to the draw in which they wish to commence participation. Registration requests received after this point will be processed to start in the following month.
- Direct Debit and Cheque payments must be successfully processed and cleared at least 2 days before the draw the payment relates to.
- Cash and Cheque payments will only be accepted for players paying for a minimum period of 12 months in advance
- All participants will be assigned a number and a colour, being the next available number and colour available. This will represent their ticket and this will remain the same for the duration of participation. Every entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- Participation Cancellations can be received at any time, although we can not guarantee these can be processed before the next draw if the request is received less than 7 days before the draw date. In the event any money is due back to you as a result of cancellation, this will be sent by cheque.
- Participants accept that MKHA cannot accept liability for the loss or delays or theft of any communication sent by post, email or fax, nor for any delays in the banking system
- MKHA reserve the right to reject an application to join the lottery or to remove any player without notice or publication/notification of reason at the discretion of the Trustees. In these circumstances any monies paid in advance will be duly refunded
- It is the participants duty to ensure they inform the MKHA Lottery team or any changes to name, address, bank etc.
- The personal information provided in this application is governed by GDPR regulations. You consent that the information you provide will be held securely by MKHA. This information will be used for the sole purpose of administering the MKHA Lottery
- MKHA guarantees to pay out 60% of all proceeds in cash prizes. MKHA reserves to change the number and value of prizes.