Terms & Conditions
Please read these before enrolling your child
Terms & conditions must be accepted by all students and parents/guardians. By signing the registration form and enrolling your child in our classes you are agreeing to the terms below.
Section 1 – Registration
- A registration form and a health and safety form must be completed for all students before joining MKHA Gujarati Classes. A student will not be permitted to take a class unless these forms have been completed.
- The calendar year for Gujarati classes runs in line with the School Academic Year so there are 3 terms for the year and holidays will be in line with the Milton Keynes Schools schedule.
- The minimum age for a student to join a class is 4 years though consideration will be given for pre-school children wanting to join if there is capacity.
- A new student may take a free trial class. Should the student then decide to continue with the classes, they must pay the remaining balance for the term.
- The dates for classes will be communicated before the beginning of each new term
Section 2 – Classes
Preschool classes run from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Other Classes run from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Students may bring with them bottled water or a drink
- Students are responsible for their own property and bring items at their own risk
- MKHA reserves the right to expel a student for disruptive behaviour.
Section 3 – Fees
- Students will be entitled to 20% discount if either of the parent is an MKHA member. This shall be for every child in the family.
- IF you have more than one child in the household attending a single activity/class they will be entitled to 20% discount.
- Maximum discount that a child can avail is 20%
Payment at each term
- Fees must be paid in full before the beginning of each term through a bank transfer. Kindly state the name (s) of your child (children) as the reference when making a payment.
- There are no refunds if a student is absent from a class or if the student decides to discontinue the classes.
- If a class has to be cancelled, parents will be informed, and the fees will be subtracted from the following terms.
- MKHA reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient demand. In this case a full refund will be given.
- MKHA reserves the right to exclude a student from classes if fees are not paid by due date.
|Bank details for bank transfer
|30 15 53
|Please use Guj and Student Name as Payment reference
Section 4 – Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to ensure their child is collected on time. The Class teacher will not be required to wait.
- Parents and families should wait quietly outside the classes when dropping off/ collecting students
- Parents may stay during a class session but are requested to remain quiet and should not disturb the class
- Photographs and videos of students may be taken by MKHA and used on the MKHA website and other social media. If you do not want your child’s photo/film to be taken, please make the teacher aware of this issue.
- Parents should encourage their child to attend regularly as this helps the student to learn the language as well as gain cultural values. Participation in all activities also helps to enhance their social and team building skills.
Section 5 – Health and Safety
- A certain amount of risk is involved by taking part in any physical activity. Students taking part in any classes or events run by MKHA Gujarati Classes do so at their own risk.
- If your child needs assistance, becomes unwell or has an accident while on the premises or during classes, there must be a contact who is easily available.
- All our Teachers and Assistants are DBS checked.
- At least 1 member of the team have completed a First Aid course.
Section 6 – Declaration
By enrolling you son/daughter into MKHA Gujarati classes, you confirm that you accept the above terms and conditions.