After so many months of lockdown we have decided to open our Mandir for Darshan, every Sunday, for Darshan/Individual Prayers, in line with the government guidelines, following safety measures for the devotees, the committee members and volunteers. Call 0300 365 1008, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot
The following is a summary of points relating to re-opening of the Mandir:-
• Mandir will be open on Sundays only from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
• A maximum of 5 minutes ( during busy periods) for darshan only with 1 Aarti at 6.30pm.
• You will be required to provide your name and contact telephone number on entry and your body temperature will be taken.
• Face mask/coverings are compulsory and must be always worn when in Mandir. You need to bring your own.
• Please follow the one-way signage and sanitise your hands
• Please do not bring any Prashad, fruits or flowers, as this will not be allowed inside.
• Maintain 2-meter distance with other devotees
• There will be NO toilets and hand washing facilities. Hand sanitisers are provided.
• If you display any symptoms of COVID-19, you must not come to the Mandir
We humbly request you all to co-operate with us during these difficult times to protect our Mandir, our devotees, the committee members and Pujari and Volunteers.